Energizer High Tech LED Keychain Light with 3 Modes
Hi-Tech LED Keychain Energizer Flashlight (2-CR2016 Batteries Included)
By lilguy (California USA)
Only had this about a day and wanted to say how surprised I am with the brightness. On high, it’s like a small flashlight. I had no trouble illuminating the far wall in a three car garage. Low seems enough for most closer in tasks and is brighter than you’d think. Helps conserve batteries, also. Beam type provides plenty of usable flood around the center. Interface is easy to use with a good feeling push button switch you don’t have to hold down. I doubt it will get accidently turned on in your pocket or purse. Overall build quality appears solid. Keyring is of medium quality… easy enough to attach a heavier duty one. I’m a little concerned with battery life, but the trade-off for brightness seems worth it. You can save a lot on batteries here on amazon. I purchased two 5 packs of Maxell for under six dollars and no shipping charges. It takes two CR2016 button cells and you’ll need a very small phillips head screwdriver.
- Product Dimensions: 0.5 x 3.7 x 4.5 inches ; 1.6 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- Item model number: HTKC2BUBP
- Bright Nichia LED now delivers 13 lumens
- Sleek, compact, lightweight design
- Impact resistant with 3 light modes; High, Low and Flash
- Integrated flat key-ring and durable cast metal body
- 2 CR2016 Lithiium coin cell batteries included