Fenix HP10 7 Level 225 Lumen LED Headlamp
The HP10 headlamp provides users with remarkably bright and powerful light, a long runtime, waterproof design (to IPX-8 standard), and a lightweight body. The bulb housing body weighs just 40 grams, and the battery pack is only 77 grams without batteries. A single CREE XR-E LED (Q5) bulb, combined with advanced reflective lens technology, reaches light output levels as high as 225 lumens, casting a 120-meter beam. A digitally-regulated, microprocessor-controlled output maintains constant brightness at all levels.
Four lighting levels provide convenient versatility. The seven-lumen setting runs for 210 hours, the 50-lumen setting runs for 22 hours, the 120-lumen setting runs for 7.5 hours, and the super-bright 225-lumen setting runs for a three-minute, emergency lighting burst. After three minutes, the lamp automatically reverts to the lower setting to avoid overheating. The headlamp additionally includes a strobe setting that runs for five hours, SOS flash that will last 50 hours, and a 44-hour warning flash.
The HP10 runs on three AA batteries, with the battery pack mounted in the back of your head for optimal balance and long-wear comfort. The lighting head is made of aircraft-grade aluminum with premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish, with the rest of the unit constructed of high-impact polymer plastic. A toughened, ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating completes the package.
- Headlamp provides bright and powerful light, waterproof design (IPX-8 standard) and lightweight body
- LED bulb combined with reflective lens reaches light level of 225 lumens casting 120-Meter beam
- Digitally-regulated, microprocessor-controlled output maintains brightness at all levels
- Runs on 3 AA batteries, 4 beam settings and 3 flash settings
- Lighting head made of aircraft-grade aluminum, ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating