Fenix TK12 R5 LED Flashlight
The TK12 uses a Cree XP-5 LED (R5) powered by two CR123A batteries that are digitally regulated to maintain excellent constant brightness with three mode output system. Each mode has its own High/Low system that can be switched with a simple turn of the head of the flashlight. The Outdoor mode, is designed for more active outdoor use where you need abundent light (woods, trails, fog, etc). The Camping Mode is designed for use around camp where you may only need a slight amount of light for longer period of time (map reading, tent tasks, cooking, etc). Hunting mode can be used whenever high-powered light is needed – search and rescue, long-range target identification, etc. This flashlight is great for camping trips or other outdoor adventures that may last into the night. The TK 12 offers rugged features like a premium hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish, toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating and tactical tail cap switch with momentary-on function. Included with the flashlight are a holster, lanyard, two spare o-rings, spare rubber switch boot, allen wrench, two spare screws, and copper spacer ring. Cree XP-G LED (R5) with lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- 6 inch lenth, 6 ounce weight, convenient dual output levels.
- Low-65 lumens(12 hrs) and High-280 lumens(1.5 hrs)
- Tactical body design is made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
- Digitally regulated output will maintain constant brightnesss at all levels
- Intelligent memory chip will keep you in the mode you left in last use, but allow you to quickly change to other mode quickly