Fenix TK40 High Performance Cree LED Flashlight, Maximum 630 Lumens
With its four-core LED bulb and 630-lumens brightness, the Fenix TK40 high-performance flashlight is ideal for outdoor hunting, exploring, search and rescue, and a host of other extreme outdoor adventures. The TK40–the world’s brightest AA flashlight–is equipped with a Cree MC-E LED bulb with a lifespan of 50,000 hours. The bulb provides an extremely bright long-throwing beam that extends for up to 984 feet, plenty long enough to light the path ahead. The TK40 also produces four output levels: turbo (630 lumens), which runs for up to two hours on a set of eight AA batteries; high (277 lumens, 6.8 hours); mid (93 lumens, 20 hours), and low (13 lumens, 150 hours). As a result, users have plenty of lighting options for any scenario. Users can even use the light as a strobe, with four strobe settings: strobe, slow flash, SOS, and fast flash.
The flashlight is also well built, with a durable aircraft-grade aluminum body coated with a premium Type III hard-anodized, anti-abrasive finish. The construction–which also includes a toughened ultra-clear glass lens with an anti-reflective coating–helps the light hold up to all kinds of abuse. Other features include intelligent memory circuitry that memorizes the last primary output when activating the light; a digitally regulated output; a pushbutton tail cap switch; and such accessories as a shoulder strap, lanyard, rubber switch boot, and two spare O-rings. The TK40, which also stands on a flat surface to serve as a candle, carries a limited lifetime warranty.
- Output types: Turbo (630 lumens), high (277 lumens), mid (93 lumens), low (13 lumens)
- Flashing outputs: Strobe, slow flashing, SOS, fast flashing
- Max beam length: 984 feet
- Central light strength: 18,000 candelas
- Impact-resistance: Withstands impact from 1.5 meters
- Waterproof: Yes, to IPX-8 standard
- Bulb: Cree MC-E LED
- Bulb lifespan: 50,000 hours
- Batteries: 8 1.5-volt AA (Ni-MH or alkaline)
- Dimensions: 1.57-inch body diameter, 2.44-inch head diameter, 7.87 inches long
- Weight: 9.38 ounces (not including batteries)