Fenix TK41 Flashlight
The Fenix TK41 is powerful, tough, and compact , making it an ideal choice for outdoor searching, caving, or using as a spare light in vehicles.
The flashlight, which runs on eight AA batteries, is equipped with a Cree XM-L LED bulb with a lifespan of 50,000 hours. The bulb’s digitally regulated beam maintains a constant brightness during your activity, so you won’t have to deal with a dimming light while you search. In the process, the TK41 produces four brightness levels: low (10 lumens), which runs for up to 240 hours; mid (108 lumens, 27 hours); high (335 lumens, 7 hours 15 minutes); and turbo (800 lumens, 2 hours 10 minutes). Add in two flashing functions–strobe and SOS–and you have a light that can meet your illuminating needs unconditionally.
The flashlight is well built, with a durable aircraft-grade aluminum body coated with a premium Type III hard-anodized, anti-abrasive finish. The construction–which also includes a toughened ultra-clear glass lens with an anti-reflective coating–helps the light hold up to all kinds of abuse. Other features include reverse polarity protection, a dual switch system in the front, a waterproof housing (to IPX-8 standard), and a neck lanyard for easy transport.
- Bulb: Cree XM-L LED
- Bulb lifespan: 50,000 hours
- Output types: Low (10 lumens), mid (108 lumens), high (335 lumens), turbo (800 lumens)
- Runtime: 240 hours (low), 27 hours (mid), 7 hours 15 minutes (high), 2 hours 10 minutes (turbo)
- Flashing outputs: Strobe (800 lumens), SOS (108 lumens)
- Waterproof: Yes, to IPX-8 standard
- Construction material: Aircraft-grade aluminum
- Finish: Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Accessories: Lanyard, spare O-ring
- Batteries: Eight 1.5-volt AA (NiMH, alkaline) batteries
- Dimensions: 1.55 inches in diameter, 2.5-inch head diameter, 8.4 inches long
- Weight: 0.7 pounds (not including batteries)
- Warranty: Limited lifetime