Petzl Myo RXP LED Headlamp
The MYO RXP is the first Petzl headlamp that is regulated and programmable, allowing the user to choose the order of lighting levels and to precisely adapt light output. To do this, there are three lighting modes, for each of which the user can select the power from among ten possible levels, from 8 to 140 lumens. This feature allows the lamp to be programmed for the type of activity and the length of use. Maximum power lighting would be suited for a short night run, for example; less powerful lighting would help preserve battery life and would therefore be ideal for a multi-day trek. This headlamp has Boost mode (160 lumens) and a flashing mode (slow, fast & SOS) that can be programmed. It is compatible with lithium batteries to optimize performance, even at low temperatures. The Wide Angle lens offers the option of switching instantly from a focused beam to a wide beam when necessary. Weighs only 175g.
- Lighting levels can be programmed (in three steps, using the two buttons) to favor light intensity or battery life, depending on the activity
- High-output lighting:: 160 lumens (Boost mode) shines up to 97 meters. 8 to 140 lumens (programmable levels). 95 hours of battery life with program level no.1
- 3 lighting levels, Boost mode and Wide Angle lens. Water resistant for all-weather use
- Battery charge indicator light warns when the batteries are 70 % & 90 % discharged. Automatically switches to reserve power mode almost discharged
- Comfortable and stable: compact design. Adjustable elastic headband. Top strap included (not attached) for increased stability if needed