Streamlight 90540 Survivor 6-3/4-Inch LED Flashlight, Right Angle Light, Orange
The Streamlight Survivor LED (Alkaline Model) is a lightweight, hand-held light with right angle head designed for use in hazardous locations. The light offers microprocessor controlled high and low lighting modes and emergency flash mode. It is the Brightest, Right-Angle LED Flashlight in the World. The Luxeon LED will never break or burn out, it’ll never have to be replaced. This ultra-bright, 3-watt Luxeon LED has a 50,000 hour life with 65 lumens. There is no need for spare bulb. The deep-dish, parabolic beam generator creates a long-range (500 feet), focused beam, and ample side lighting for multi-use applications. It’s weatherproof, microprocessor controlled, push button switch is raised to make it easy to use with gloves. The three position switch (high, low, and locator strobe) is a raised push button switch recessed in a polymer housing for protection. The Streamlight Survivor LED will run up to three hours on high beam and up to six hours on low beam. It is powered by four AA Alkaline batteries. No tools are needed to change batteries. It’s rugged nylon polymer body is virtually indestructible and passes the 30-foot drop test. It’s O-ring sealed for water resistance. The newly redesigned clip doesn’t deform like metal clips! It Grabs onto a belt or clips to turnout gear for easy hands-free use. Limited lifetime warranty – the last right-angle light you’ll ever buy.
- Flashlight case is made from high impact, super tough nylon and is “O” Ring sealed
- Unbreakable Lexan Lens with silicone anti-scratch coating is assembled in a heavy duty bezel; O-ring sealed
- 3 watt Luxeon LED, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime
- Run time: high up to 3 continuous hours, low up to 6 continuous hours
- 6-3/4-inches high by 2-3/4-inches wide; 3 inch diameter