Fenix TK15 Tactical Light
The Fenix TK15 hunting flashlight is powerful, tough, and fully waterproof, making it an ideal choice for hunting trips in harsh outdoor conditions. The flashlight–which runs on two CR-123A batteries or one 18650 lithium-ion battery–is equipped with a Cree XP-G LED bulb with a lifespan of 50,000 hours. The bulb’s digitally regulated beam maintains a constant brightness during your activity, so you won’t have to deal with a dimming beam while you hunt. In the process, the TK15 produces four brightness levels: low (5 lumens), which runs for up to 142 hours; mid (47 lumens, 23 hours); high (143 lumens, 6 hours 26 minutes); and turbo (337 lumens, 1 hour 50 minutes). Add in a deep-dish reflector, which produces a more powerful beam with a longer lighting distance, and you have the perfect light for venturing deep into the night.
The flashlight is well built, with a durable aircraft-grade aluminum body coated with a premium Type III hard-anodized, anti-abrasive finish. The construction–which also includes a toughened ultra-clear glass lens with an anti-reflective coating–helps the light hold up to all kinds of abuse. Hunting-specific features include support for a gun mount or remote pressure switch; an anti-roll, slip-resistant tactical grip ring; and dual-recoil absorbing springs for superior impact resistance.
Other details include a side dimmer button; a rapid strobe mode; a momentary-on switch; a strobe mode; and reverse polarity protection.
- Bulb: XP-G LED
- Bulb lifespan: 50,000 hours
- Output types: Low (5 lumens), mid (47 lumens), high (143 lumens), turbo (337 lumens)
- Runtime: 142 hours (low), 23 hours (mid), 6 hours 25 minutes (high), 1 hour 50 minutes (turbo)
- Flashing outputs: Strobe (337 lumens)
- Waterproof: Yes, to IPX-8 standard
- Construction material: Aircraft-grade aluminum
- Finish: Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Accessories: Holster, lanyard, rubber switch boot, 2 spare O-rings
- Batteries: Two 3-volt CR-123As (lithium) or one 18650 lithium-ion
- Dimensions: 1 inch in diameter, 1.33 inch head diameter, 5.3 inches long
- Weight: 5.4 ounces (not including batteries)
- Warranty: Limited lifetime