Fenix HP20 Flashlight
An ultra-high-intensity, completely waterproof outdoor headlamp, the Fenix HP20 headlamp is ideal for cold weather spelunking and other chilly occasions.
That’s because Fenix designed the HP20 to act as two distinct units: the headlamp itself and a separate battery case, which you can keep inside your coat. With the battery case well protected from below-freezing temperatures, the headlamp will continue to work even when the mercury dips to unfathomable lows. The HP20 is built to last, with a tough PC 2805 plastic construction and hard-anodized, anti-abrasive finish that holds up reliably against aging, impacts, and wear. The lamp head itself is made of an aluminum alloy, with air cooling fins and air vents designed to efficiently dissipate heat.
The HP20 is ready for virtually any low-light challenge, with a 230-lumen max output that meets the high-intensity demands of cycling, searching, and caving. In addition, the HP20′s pioneering drive-by-wire biswitch makes it easier to shift between the two lighting modes and seven lighting outputs. Other features include a toughened, ultra-clear double glass lens with an anti-reflective coating; a Cree XP-G LED bulb with a lifespan of 50,000 hours; and a housing that’s waterproof to 2 meters.
- Bulb: Cree XP-G LED
- Bulb lifespan: 50,000 hours
- Lighting mode outputs: Turbo (230 lumens), high (125 lumens), mid (51 lumens), low (6 lumens)
- Flashing mode outputs: Strobe (230 lumens), slow flashing (51 lumens), SOS (51 lumens)
- Runtime: 3 hours 29 minutes (turbo), 8 hours 24 minutes (high), 24 hours (mid), 296 hours (low)
- Max distance: 548 feet
- Intensity: 6,944 cd
- Batteries: Four 1.5-volt AA (NiMH or alkaline)
- Headlamp dimensions: 2.75 by 2.2 by 2.2 inches (W x H x D)
- Battery case dimensions: 4.25 by 1.18 by 3.11 inches (W x H x D)
- Weight: 9.17 ounces (not including batteries)