Streamlight MicroStream LED Pen Light
Streamlight MicroStream LED Pen Light – Utilizing the latest C4 LED technology this ultra compact and lightweight flashlight is optimized for output and run time.
It is a well tooled piece of equipment with a flat black metal finish that while not coarse is not slick either so is easily gripped and handled.
It uses a single AAA battery and has a reportedly long battery life.
I have not exhausted the first triple A battery yet despite using it often in the last month plus I have had it.
I really like it and plan to purchase one for both my son, daughter and father.
- C4 LED technology, with a 50,000 hour lifetime.
- Unbreakable and scratch resistant polycarbonate lens.
- Up to 683 candela peak beam intensity, 28 lumens typical, 2.25 hours runtime.
- One “AAA” alkaline battery.
- Push button tail switch momentary or constant on operation.